Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Hatred - This game is really violent?

Ok, I played it and the game is very... NORMAL.

Oh my god! I'm killing people! I never did this before in games! :(
Yes, we have seem a lot worse with GTA, Postal, Manhunt, Hotline Miami... and I don't know why the game received so much attention because of the violence.
In fact I know why, because in USA there's a lot of cases that someone ran into a school and kill everybody, so that's why the game is so polemic.

Ok, I understand, but after you play it, you will see the game is really normal, the executions are not so gore(MK X showed us what gore means), and the concept of killing innocent people has been used before, a lot of times(Carmageddon? Postal? GTA?).

Some people say the game only have violence to offer, but that's not the case, the game has some nostalgic feel, bringing back the isometric vision. Like Diablo games.
And the difficult is very high! The game is challenging.

Expect to die a LOT.
The graphics are good, in fact surprisingly good! There's a lot of details, physics of walls being broken after shooting or explosions, nice camera effects, coronas, lights. An interesting black white graphics with some details colored, the clothes and hair of protagonist with good physics.

Well, the game is well made, not a millionaire production but still a good game that remind, besides de "violence", old games.

I played just the first level and the second one is more like running from the cops. I still have a lot to play to see if the game can sustain a good interest until the end.

My gameplay:


See ya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment